Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Hong Kong..


Bali..

Gold Coast..




Reason why i listed out some of this places is because..I need a break! I need to go somewhere. For a holiday i mean! But where? Thats the difficult part. Thought of going hong kong but not too sure about that and best of all is,no one to accompany me. Mum is busy working and sister is too young to travel with me. Dad? i don't think so. Maybe travel alone is not a bad idea but i should go on a tour then. That will be more safer. Oh i just can't make up my mind. When to go is another question! Or maybe i should go somewhere nearby.

Genting highland?

Hmm..maybe..




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u should go the the east coast island in Malaysia, there can really relax you, if not Phuket or bali is a nice place, but if u need to do shopping to relex, then bangkok is a nice place... happy holiday!

Aisyah~ said...

yeah bangkok is a great place to shop.i've been there twice. so finding another place to go.