Saturday, September 22, 2007

Have you guys ever went to the Victoria's Secret PINK site before?Gosh i tell you i go crazy looking at their stuff.Nice designs and lovely colours it really does attract my attention.Too bad they don't have a store in singapore,if they do that will be my next favourite shop.But i will definately want to buy these two things online but the only thing is how much will it cost total for shipping and stuff?I bet its gonna cost me alot but i really wanna get this two things nevermind maybe i will get some advised from people who often shop online.


Ok what got my attention again was these cupcakes-momma which i happened to browse around the net just now!Its damn nice,unique and also very colourful.Two thumbs up for the lady who has such a great talent and also very creative ideas in doing these.I think she have more than a 1000 different cupcakes posted at her web.I'm definately going to place an order real soon.Yeah maybe for some occasions.

No comments: