Sunday, July 15, 2007

i've been staying at home the whole day doing housework.vacuum-ing,mop-ing,sweep-ing,wip-ing.alot of hard work but i like it when its all done.grandma cook for us curry chicken its soo yummy!it has been along time since i ate her cooking as you know i'm soo busy with my own life and i got no time to visit her.maybe i will make the time to go there when i'm free.mum didn't went home today and its like the 3 of us at home quite boring actually but the only thing that i do to keep myself happy is to surf the net.

tomorrow is another day.will be having my evaluation again in the morning i realli hope that i will do well this time but guess what till now i've not be revising maybe in a while i guess.its already 1 am and i'm not asleep yet.better get to bed real soon cause i need to wake up early as i'll need to reach bbdc by 7.45am.

life have been plain boring,WORK-SCHOOL-HOME and that's the only thing i've been doing all these while.maybe i should go out more often i guess spend my time alone outside take fresh air and stuff yeah i will do that but perhaps i'm not lazy.

although its have been quite sometime but do you know that ur face really does hunt me everywhere i go.you don't actually talk to me only once that time but i don't know why you really gave me that hard impact in my life until i really can't forget you.although i know its impossible for us to be together again cause i noe your aim is to enjoy life till the fullest and by that before you left me just like that you don't even think how i feel.my friends told me that its no use for me to think about you but i tried but the thing is i can't forget you till now.

No comments: